19-4074 Old Volcano Road
Volcano, HI 96785
Home Herbalist Workshop Part 2 – Body Care Basics with Heather Penfield
Join Heather Penfield on Saturday, November 5, at the Volcano Art Center Niaulani Campus, from 9am – 11am. In this class you will practice the art of herbal preparations in making herbal insect spray, pain relief oil, all purpose human/pet salve, magnesium body butter, natural perfume/room freshener, and more.
Home Herbalist Part 2 – Body Care Basics
In this hands-on workshop you will:
- Find out how easy it is to create your own body care recipes using the plants around us.
- Learn the importance of using products that nourish and protect us from the outside in.
- Experience the art of making products from start to finish.
- Including all-purpose salve, herbal insect repellent, pain relief oil, air freshener/perfume, magnesium body butter, and more.
- Class handout with recipes
- Product samples to take home
The class fee is $55/$50 for VAC members plus a $20 supply fee