The Volcano Art Center has an ongoing commitment to bring musical talent to the Big Island of Hawai‘i and to the area of Volcano Village. Most concerts listed on the calendar start at 5:30pm and have ticket prices starting at $20 for VAC members and $25 for non-members. Wine, beer, pupus and snacks are available for purchase at most of our events!
- Sounds at the Summit featuring Desiree Moana Cruz & the Bill Noble Quintet: July 20, 2019
- Jazz in the Forest featuring a Samba Trip to Brazil: August 10, 2019
- Sounds at the Summit featuring Hawaiian Style Band: September 7, 2019
- Jazz in the Forest featuring Harvest Jazz (costumes optional): October 12, 2019
- TBD: November 2019
- Jazz in the Forest featuring A Salute to the USA – Swinging Jazz from the 1940s: December 7, 2019
- Sounds at the Summit featuring Muriel Anderson’s Wonderlust Visual Show (Harp Guitarist) January 11, 2020
Jazz In The Forest
Jazz concerts occur on the second Saturday of every month with matinee and evening performances highlighting local artists from the state of Hawai‘i.
Sounds at the Summit
These concerts give a platform to artists of all genres from all over the world.
Our concerts take place at the Volcano Art Center’s Ni‘aulani Campus in Volcano Village at 19-4074 Old Volcano Rd in Dietrich Varez Hall.
Dietrich Varez Hall seats up to 80 persons and is surrounded by the Volcano Art Center’s native Hawaiian rain forest. The venue is equipped with acoustic treatments and a 1080p cinema projector with a Sony powered surround sound system complete with 16 ft projection screen. Call us for more information at (808) 967-8222.
This calendar features dates, times and musical acts that are subject to change. For weekly updates and reminders please sign up on our website for Movie & Entertainment email updates from The Volcano Art Center.