The Volcano Art Center’s COVID-19 protocols are as follows and will be updated as needed by the VAC Board of Directors and VAC Officals. Please re-visit this page for updates on VAC’s COVID-19 updates.
DATE: December 20th, 2021
- All VAC staff, teachers, performers, participants and volunteers must provide proof of vaccination, or pass a COVID-19 test within 3 days prior to being at a VAC function. Proof of vaccination or negative results from a valid COVID-19 test must be provided to the front desk or to a VAC employee at VAC’s Niaulani Campus or event venue.
- Personal information collected will be an individual’s name, verification of a COVID-19 vaccination, or negative results from a COVID-19 test. The date of submission of this information will be noted.
- VAC and its volunteers will not make copies of COVID vaccination cards or of COVID tests.
- VAC will keep copies of staff COVID tests or COVID vaccination cards as requested by federal regulations.
- Contact tracing forms will only be provided to State or County of Hawaii contact tracing and health officials at their request. A single person may sign in to represent a family or small group.
- Masks must be worn at all VAC facilities. Masks may be lowered/adjusted for consumption of food or drink.
- Social distancing for seated events is 3 feet
- VAC’s Niaulani Campus follows the State of Hawaii’s COVID requirements as it is located on DLNR (State of Hawaii) property.
- VAC’s Gallery in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park complies with Department of Interior (Federal) COVID requirements.
Downloads: (Right-hand click on link to download)
COVID Officials At VAC:
Mike Nelson, Emily Catey-Weiss, Judy Stapes, Andrew Simon